Good Women Dance Collective is offering two scholarship opportunities in their 2019/20 season, for professional and pre-professional dance artists in the early stages of their career in Edmonton.
Scholarship recipients will have access to Good Women Classes for free for one of two terms: September-December 2019 or January-April 2020. Applicants should have previous dance experience and be interested in pursuing a professional dance career and/or dedicating themselves to further training. Scholarship recipients are required to attend a minimum of two Good Women Classes per week during their scholarship term.
Good Women Classes run every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10-11:30am at Good Women’s space in the Ruth Carse Centre for Dance (11205 107 Avenue). Please check online for any schedule changes.
Applicants should include the following information:
- Contact info
- A recent CV
- A short letter of interest that outlines:
- Which term are you applying for (September-December 2019 or January-April 2020)?
- Why are you interested in Good Women’s Scholarship Program?
- What are your artistic and training goals?
- How would the Good Women Scholarship Program help you reach those goals?
Applications can be emailed as a PDF document to email@example.com
Deadline: Friday, June 14, 2019 at midnight. Applicants will be notified by Friday, June 21, 2019
Want more info? Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org