Ever wanted to join the team? Good Women is looking to fill the following volunteer positions for our 2015/16 season:
1. Board members– Do you have a skill you think Good Women could benefit from? We would love to have you on our board! We are always looking for team members with experience in any of the following areas: non profits, fundraising, resource development, media and marketing, corporate sponsorship and fund development, granting, policy development, real estate, non profit law, accounting/finances and more!
2. Volunteer coordinator– Are you a highly organized individual who loves working with people? We are in need of a volunteer coordinator for our 2015/16 season who would schedule volunteer activities for all of our events and performances this season. No previous experience needed!
3. Front of house coordinator– We are looking for a volunteer that would be interested in organizing FOH activities for one or all of our productions this year. This would include making sure all FOH volunteers are performing their respective duties, and overseeing the FOH at our performances (ticket sales, bar, ticket takers). Basically helping to set up and tear down our FOH at each performance. No previous experience needed!
4. Casino volunteers– Would you love to volunteer but don’t have a ton of time to commit over the course of the year? You could volunteer at our Casino March 23 & 24th 2016. All shifts are approximately 8 hours long and jobs are extremely simple. It’s also a one time commitment and helps Good Women secure their funding from the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission. There’s also usually fun snacks and surprise gifts!
5. Bar tenders– If you have your ProServe or equivalent Good Women would love to have you bartend for one of our performances. We usually only serve wine and beer at our events so bar tending for us is fairly self explanatory and easy!
6. Box office– Sell tickets for our shows at our box office! No previous experience needed.
7. Ticket takers– Rip tickets and/or hand out programs at our shows! No previous experience needed.
8. Merchandise sales– Help up out by selling our T-Shirts at our merchandise stand during one of our events or performances. No previous experience needed.
9. Clean up crew– Occasionally we require a tear down or clean up crew after our shows. Help us clean up or straighten up the venue after our performances. No previous experience needed.
10. Something else!– Do you have a skill or idea not on the list that you think would be a great fit for Good Women? If so, please let us know, we would love to hear what you have in mind
All Good Women volunteers see the show they are volunteering at, for free and are invited to our volunteer appreciation Karaoke party on May 27th 2016!
If you are interested in volunteering with us please email us at email@example.com and indicate which area you could like to participate in!